Chase Medical is recruiting an enthusiastic, HCPC registered Physiotherapist to join a well-renowned team, as a specialist in Stroke Rehabilitation!
The hours on offer are very flexible, so both part-time and full-time applications will be considered, and the role is available immediately! The team's priority is to find a candidate who's going to slot into their existing team seamlessly, so if it means waiting, they're happy to do so!
This role is available in the Luton area, where you join an established multidisciplinary team within a Stroke Rehabilitation setting. You will work alongside Physiotherapy colleagues, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and additional support workers to facilitate treatment, recovery and discharge; and ultimately, maximise quality of life through goal focused rehabilitation.
Essential Job Requirements:
* Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
* HCPC Registration
* A creative approach to rehabilitation
* Driver with access to own vehicle
* Relevant post-graduate experience within a Neuro/Stroke Rehabilitation setting, or similar
What's on offer?!
* Salary starting from Band , which is negotiable dependent on your current skills and experience
* Full AFC terms, including an NHS Pension and competitive Annual Leave allowance
* Fantastic CPD opportunities and the the chance to drive your career forwards!
* Internal and external meetings, forums and training to aid development
* PLUS MUCH MORE!
CLICK APPLY to apply for this role, or call Shaney at Chase Medical on 0114 275 7421.
Joining Chase Medical will allow you access to exclusive permanent roles in Primary Care and beyond! Whilst we are a specialist Primary Care agency, we do have clients within other sectors, due to 7 years of continuous growth and expansion!
We can help you to find the perfect work to fit in with your current lifestyle; we offer part-time and full-time permanent roles and fixed term contracts, all of which are catered to your needs.
We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role.
Call today, or email a copy of your CV and we'll be in touch.