What can Chase offer to our Staff?
Chase Medical is the leading agency in the UK, supplying staff into the Primary Care sector. Specialising within General Practice, Community and Urgent Care settings.
Chase is an ethical, friendly agency, offering a wide range of permanent jobs, regular shifts and ad hoc locum work (in and out of hours) across the UK.
Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Community Nurses, Independent Prescribers (pharmacy), ECP's, HCA's and Physiotherapists, can enjoy access to both locum and permanent opportunities nationwide.
Additionally, permanent posts are available for Paramedics, GP's, Physician Associates, Paramedics and non clinical staff nationwide. See some of our benefits;
- Over 6000 shifts available to fill each month, and can be booked upto 18 months ahead in many locations.
- 400+ permanent opportunities at any given time (many of which are not advertised elsewhere).
- Being a locum at chase can be a fantastic boost to your CPD and can help with your Revalidation.
- Chase Medical work with over 40% of all UK GP practices, so you can be sure, there is local work available for YOU!
- We are IR35 Compliant
- Our team are trained, to understand the specific clinical setting, so they can understand your skill set and where it will fit best.
- Chase is an ethical and fully compliant agency, following all current and ongoing legislation at all times.
Covid-19: Guidance is being provided to all staff and clients on a regular basis. If you have any queries, please speak to the team and they will help. Health and safety information for each shift, is provided upon booking. If you'd like to offer your services specifically for Covid-19 related work, please let us know.
Call our friendly team today or click one of our call back buttons, to see what we have to offer YOU.
Over 35% of the staff that are currently working via Chase Medical, have come from our staff recommending us to their friends! THANK YOU TEAM CHASE!Upload Your CV Request a Call
Clients - what can you expect from Chase?
Chase Medical can offer you a reliable, efficient and timely service, to help fill any gaps, with a bank of highly experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses (which are our specialism), along with Independent Prescribers, Community Nurses, HCA's and Physiotherapists. Chase also has permanent GP's, Paramedics, Physician Associates and Non clinical staff available.
You will receive:
- Local, experienced, available staff
- Fully vetted/compliant staff
- IR35 Compliant
- Fully autonomous Nurse Practitioners
- A team who understands your setting specifically
- Continuity of staff for your centre
- Staff vetted for the correct skill set and background
- A professional team who will go the extra mile, to achieve high fill rates
Covid-19 - We are offering all clients who are affected/impacted by Covid-19, discounts and extended payment terms, to help bridge the gap. Call now, if you think Chase Medical can help your team.
If you are looking for staff in a primary care setting, call today!Call us on 0114 275 7421 Request a Call