Chase Medical (a specialist Primary Care Agency) is looking for a Practice Based Clinical Pharmacist, who can work autonomously in Primary Care Centres in Great Yarmouth. We have a number of shifts available on a regular or ad-hoc basis; we are completely flexible to fit around your current commitments.
We give you the chance to take control of your own rota, meaning you pick the days and hours you wish to work. We offer excellent rates of pay (for our Nurse Practitioners £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay for PAYE staff) so locum work has never been so popular! This is such a great opportunity to boost your earnings and get some regular work within familiar settings, to suit your availability.
Our locum shifts can be bookable up to 6 months in advance, so register today in order to snap up the best shifts!
- Primary Care/General Practice Experience
- Experience working as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Prescribing Qualification (V300)
- Bachelor/Masters of Pharmacy
- Minor Illness/Injury Qualification
- Physical/Clinical Assessment Skills
- History Taking
- Medicine Use
Our Practice Based Clinical Pharmacists provide an outstanding service to our centres across the UK. We like to reward our staff with some great benefits:
- No minimum hours required
- The ability to book shifts in advance
- Excellent CPD opportunities; the chance to work in different settings
- Quick and easy application
- Primary Care specialists - work in familiar settings
We have a great deal of work available within Primary Care settings throughout Great Yarmouth and surrounding areas. We are not however limited to work in this area, if you're interested in hearing about other locum or permanent positions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
So if you are interested in this or would be interested in hearing about other opportunities we may have, give Chase a call today on 0114 275 7421 and ask for Harriet.
Alternatively send your CV today to Harriet.Cliff@chase-medical.com and a member of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Word of mouth is important to us; so if you know someone who may be interested in our opportunities, we offer up to £500 for every successful referral.