I'm excited to announce that we have a fantastic position available for an Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join a fantastic clinical team, in Gravesend.
This opportunity offers fantastic CPD for any physio, keen to develop in a General Practice setting.
The surgery can offer up to full-time hours and part-time applicants are highly encouraged.
As a successful applicant, you will have experience and awareness of common acute and long-term conditions, and use skills in a range of routine situations requiring analysis or comparison.
Your role will be based within the community, encompassing GP referrals, where you will consistently provide a high standard of care and physiotherapy services to patients with diverse and complex conditions.
It is expected you will be happy and able to work autonomously; however, you will have the support of an extended Musculoskeletal team and other Extended Scope Practitioners and senior colleagues.
You will be responsible for providing highly specialised physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to an independent caseload.
- Band 6 salary (negotiable, dependent on experience)
- Full AFC benefits (including extended annual leave for length of service)
- Fantastic CPD opportunities you won't find elsewhere!
- The chance to be a part of a progressive and supportive clinical team with an enhanced mix of skills.
- Great location with ease of access, close to local amenities and public transport links
- Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy or Equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Proven experience working as an MSK Physiotherapist
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience, including musculoskeletal out-patient rotations.
- Car Driver
If you tick all, or even some of the above boxes, I want to hear from you!
Give Shaney a call on 0114 275 7421 OR click APPLY to send your CV.
What can you expect by joining Chase Medical?
Expert advice on anything Primary Care related, market trends, progression and CPD etc.
One-to-one Interview Coaching for permanent applications
Flexible, 'no-minimum' shift policy - work when YOU want
Excellent rates of pay for locum shifts and we also negotiate salary on your behalf to secure you that pay rise you deserve!
We also offer CASH REWARDS for referrals - so please do let any friends or colleagues know if they'd be suited to this role!
Give us a call today, with no obligation to join, just a friendly chat with one of our expert team members, to discuss what you want in a new role/opportunity.