Keen to build up your professional network? Want to boost your CPD?
Here at Chase we are keen to hear from Healthcare Assistants in Swindon and surrounding areas who would be interested in picking up local shifts within General Practice.
Locum gives you the chance to test out different centres, build connections with other healthcare professionals as well as increased career progression opportunities, as well as giving you the opportunity to boost your earnings at the same time.
To be considered for HCA locum shifts you will need to have
- Phlebotomy Qualification (Essential)
- Health and Social Care Qualification (Desirable)
- General Practice/Primary Care Experience
- Qualified to perform immunisations/vaccinations, dressing, NHS Health Checks, New Patient Checks etc.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency which provides flexible locum work nationwide, to Health Care Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners (as well as other Primary care staff).
We are really proud of the staff we have on our bank and in return for their hard work and dedication, we offer:
- The ability to book shifts in advance, or take a shift for the coming week
- Competitive pay rates; £11.75 - £18 Per Hour (Including Holiday Pay).
- No work politics
- A quick, easy application and efficient agency service
- Access to thousands of shifts nationwide and first look at permanent vacancies locally.
- Exposure to a variety of settings/increase skills
As part of our requirement process you will be required to either complete an enhanced DBS check, or to already hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within 12 months, or registered on the update service.
If this mirrors your experience, then don't miss out on this great opportunity to work more flexibly and apply by sending your CV to Harriet.Cliff@chase-medical.com.
Or for an informal discussion about the work available in your area please call Harriet on 0114 275 7421.
Recommend a friend today; you could earn up to £500