Are you a Healthcare Assistant with previous experience working within primary care?
Would you like to be in complete control of when and where you work? With the flexibility to create your own rota.
Chase Medical may have the perfect role for you! - Working regular shifts at Locum rates or picking up 'the odd shift' is a great way to top up your income!
Chase is offering the opportunity to work locum shifts around Manchester at your own convenience: as and when you please! Your working life can be completely flexible to fit around your current role/commitments/lifestyle. We give you the chance to take control of the days and hours you would like to work, with no maximum on minimum hourly requirements. We leave the flexibility in your hands!
As an experienced Primary Care Health Care Assistant, you will be confident carrying out the following skills:
- Health and weight checks
- Working to PSDs
- NHS & new patient checks
- Blood pressure taking
It is essential that you have previous work experience in General Practice.
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- An expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Excellent rates of pay: £11.75 - £18 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary