Healthcare Assistant, Hull
Are you a Healthcare Assistant with previous experience working within primary care?
Would you like the flexibility to create your own rota?
Chase Medical may have the perfect role for you! - Working regular shifts at Locum rates or picking up 'the odd shift' is a great way to top up your income!
Chase is offering the opportunity for you to work shifts around Hull at your own convenience: as and when you please! Your working life can be completely flexible to fit around your current role/commitments/lifestyle. We give you the chance to take control of the days and hours you would like to work, with no maximum on minimum hourly requirements. We leave the flexibility in your hands!
As an experienced Primary Care Health Care Assistant, you will be confident carrying out the following skills:
- Health and weight checks
- Working to PSDs
- NHS & new patient checks
- Blood pressure taking
Also, although not necessary, it would be advantageous if candidates are competent or knowledgeable in other areas such as:
- Immunisations (eg- B12s, Pneumonia)
- Flu vaccinations
- Ear Irrigations
- INR/ Warfarin clinics
- Smoking cessation
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- An expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Excellent rates of pay: £11.75 - £18 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides to around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone who would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500 per referral!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.