Staff Type: Healthcare Assistant, specialising in General Practice
Hours: Flexible, Locum Work.
Salary: £11.75 - £18.00 per hour including holiday pay.
Looking to take back control of your own rota? Bored of the same old 9-5 routine?
We are interested in hearing from Healthcare Assistants in Oxford that may be interested in flexible locum shifts, within General Practice.
Locum work is such a great way to perfect your work-life balance. With no minimum number of hours, you pick the days/times which suit you best and how often you would like to work. So if you're a parent looking to fit work in around the school runs, work part time and want to pick up extra hours, or even if you're looking to retire and want to keep upskilled. This could be a great opportunity for anyone…we leave the flexibility in your hands to take back control!
Who are we?
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency which provides flexible locum work, permanent vacancies and temporary contracts nationwide to Health Care Assistants, Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and other Primary Care professionals.
Some of the benefits to working with Chase:
- We give you the ability to plan ahead; with shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance.
- Competitive pay rates; £11.75 - £18.00 Per Hour (Including Holiday Pay).
- Increased CPD opportunities/opportunity to experience a variety of clinical settings
- A quick, free and easy application.
- Access to contacts in over 30% of Primary Care venues nationwide.
- Phlebotomy Qualification (Essential)
- Health and Social Care Qualification (Desirable)
- General Practice/Primary Care Experience
- Qualified to perform immunisations/vaccinations, dressing, NHS Health Checks, New Patient Checks etc.
- As part of our requirement process you will be required to either complete an enhanced DBS check, or to already hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within 12 months, or registered on the update service.
- Send your CV to Harriet.Cliff@chase-medical.com
- Call Chase Head Office on 01142757421 and ask for Harriet.
- Click APPLY NOW
Not for you?
If you know the perfect person, you could earn up to £500 for each successful referral.