Are you a Health Care Assistant looking for work in the East Riding of Yorkshire? Chase Medical has some wonderful permanent and locum opportunities available locally!
Health Care Assistants will have previous experience in General Practice setting of at least 6 months and have experience in phlebotomy (drawing bloods) as well as experience with:
- INRs, ECGs and blood pressure taking
- Health, weight and new patient checks
- Spirometry and chronic disease checks
- Ear irrigations
- Assisting with minor surgery
- Flu vaccinations
What can Chase Medical do for you?
- Provide competitive rates of pay- for locum Health Care Assistants, our rates range from £11.75-£18, including holiday pay. For our permanent staff, we negotiate your salary for you!
- Deal directly with practices- taking the stress away from job searching!
- Offer roles exclusive to us- broadening your choice of work!
We fit around your life at every stage: from the quick registration chat to placement- and because we specialise in primary care, we ensure prospective jobs fit you!
Call Chloe on 0114 2757 421 or email@example.com, with the reference HCA-EYO-CEL.
Know someone who might be interested in one of our roles? Let us know and you could receive up to £500 for every successful referral!