- Flexible working hours (some sites operate 24-hour nurse care)
- Band 5 salary (up to £30,000 per annum)
- Full or part time hours on offer
- NHS Pension
- Choice of three locations within Kent (with 5-star patient reviews!)
If you're a Registered General Nurse looking for a career change, and all of the above matches what you're looking for, please contact Sarah at Chase Medical today to discuss the open Nursing vacancies we currently have available in Kent!
Chase Medical is a Specialist Nurse Recruitment Agency. We help nurses to find their dream jobs and negotiate salaries, working hours and employee benefits on your behalf!
We currently have a number of Community Staff Nurse vacancies available in Kent.
To be considered for these opportunities you will be a RGN and experienced in at least one of the below skills:
- Caring for patients with progressive and non-progressive neurological conditions who need more rehabilitation following discharge from an acute hospital.
- provide a seamless, integrated inpatient Neurological Rehabilitation service to patients who have had a new neurological event or acute change in the long-term Neurological condition.
- provide a rehabilitation-focused inpatient approach to care.
- work in partnership with the patient, carer and relatives to ensure all aspects of care, including assessment of needs on admission, joint goal setting, planning, implementation and evaluation of care, are effective.
- End of life care.
Is this something you'd be interested in? If so, please APPLY today, with a copy of your updated CV, and I'll be happy to take your application to the next stage.
Alternatively, do you know anyone who works as an RGN and would be interested in this role? We offer cash rewards for successful referrals so please pass on the details of any friends and colleagues you know are looking for their next career step!