Clinical Pharmacist, Glasgow
Are you a Clinical Pharmacist Prescriber looking for flexible work in Glasgow? Chase Medical has wonderful locum opportunities available, and are looking to expand further into Scotland!
We are looking for Clinical Pharmacists who are independent prescribers, have an Msc or equivalent in Advanced Practice or a qualification in minor illness, as well as experience working autonomously within a General Practice setting.
Clinical Pharmacists without the above experience will unfortunately not be suitable for our locum work.
Benefits of working with Chase Medical
- Our work is completely flexible- there are no minimum number of hours you have to work, allowing you to work as frequently (or infrequently!) as you choose.
- Clinical Pharmacist rates of pay are competitive, £38.50 to £62 per hour, including holiday pay. Picking up just one 8 hour shift would boost your earnings by over £300!
- We have a large number of shifts available across the UK, approximately 3000 per month- providing a huge amount of choice for ad-hoc shifts, or even providing regular locum shifts if this suits you!
- Any locum work will suit your specific skills, allowing you to walk straight in and comfortably adapt to working in different environments.
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to nurture your skillset, helping further your professional development.
- With only one set of vetting, getting started working locum shifts with us is quick and easy, and allows you to work anywhere in the UK if you wish!
- Locum work is a wonderful way to benefit your long-term career, by working in different surgeries not only are you gaining valuable experience, but it also provides the opportunity to build your professional network.
- It's free to join us- even if you're not wanting to pick any shifts up at the moment, you can register to keep up to date with available shifts and jobs in your area.
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency providing clinicians to around 40 percent of General Practice settings across the United Kingdom. We help Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and other healthcare professionals find their perfect shifts or jobs in settings including NHS & Private General Practice, Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services. Chase Medical are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), and pride ourselves in being compliant and safe. Many surgeries and work exclusively with us for cover or to recruit their permanent staff, meaning we have a large number of shifts and jobs that aren't available elsewhere.
As well as locum shifts, we have a number of permanent roles available across the UK too- Our permanent team will be happy to guide you through the job-searching process, whilst taking the stress of recruitment away!
Joining Chase Medical means you will have a dedicated recruitment expert who will provide a friendly and responsive service whilst actively searching to find you what you want, locum shifts close to home, or a full-time permanent role.
Interested in working with us?
If you're a Clinical Pharmacist Prescriber with recent experience as a General Practice Nurse, please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our registration is quick and easy, often taking only 20 minutes. We'll talk through your skills and experiences to understand you as both a nurse and a person, as well as looking at a couple of your qualifications and some identification. Our support for you doesn't end there- we'll be on hand to guide you throughout the process, regardless of how many (or few) shifts you've worked with us!
Do you know someone who may be interested in permanent or locum opportunities with Chase Medical? Let us know, and you could receive up to £500 for each successful referral!