Practice Nurse, Swindon
Are you a Practice Nurse around Huddersfield looking for flexible work?
Are you experienced in General Practice Nursing and looking to boost your income?
Are you looking to escape workplace politics and work independently?
Locum opportunities with Chase Medical provide this!
So, why should you work with Chase Medical?
- We have excellent rates of pay, with Practice Nurses earning £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay. Picking up just one 8 hour shift would boost your earnings by £200!
- There is no minimum number of hours- meaning working with us is truly flexible. Pick up shifts as and when suits your schedule.
- Many of our shifts are available to be booked up to 12 months in advance, with approximately 3000 shifts available per month, giving our clinicians a wide range of options for ad-hoc shifts, or even offering regular locum work, if that's what you want.
- Once completed our vetting process you can work anywhere you want! This allows you huge freedom to work across the UK and in a variety of different settings if this is what you want to do.
- Any locum work will suit your treatment room nursing skills, allowing you to comfortably and quickly adapt to different environments. Whether your skills are with immunisations, cytology or Chronic Disease Management, you can ensure any shifts you pick up with suit your personal skillset.
- It's free to join us! Even if you're not ready to pick up work just yet, you can register with us if you want to have a look at what's available in your area!
Locum work can also be a fantastic way to help benefit your long-term career, allowing you to build your professional network by working in a variety of different environments, and allowing you further your professional development through nurturing your skills in a variety of different environments.
Centres will ensure you have an induction on your first shift with them and set you up on their system, as well as providing all necessary equipment for your clinics. All you need to do is dress in your usual uniform and bring yourself and your NHS Smartcard!
If you'd like an informal chat about locum opportunities with Chase Medical, please call Chloe on 0114 2757 421.
We also have a number of permanent opportunities available in the Swindon area at the moment, and would love to help you find your dream permanent role too!
Chase Medical are a specialist nursing recruitment agency providing clinicians to around 40 percent of practices across the United Kingdom. We help Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs and other healthcare professionals to a variety of settings including General Practice, Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services.
Chase Medical are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), and pride ourselves in being compliant and safe. Many surgeries and work exclusively with us for cover or to recruit their permanent staff, meaning we have a large number of shifts and jobs that aren't available elsewhere.
How to apply
If you're a registered nurse with recent experience as a GP General Practice Nurse, please contact Kieran Attwell on 0114 2757 421, or email Kieran.email@example.com
Our registration is quick and easy, often taking only 20 minutes. We'll talk through your skills and experiences to understand you as both a nurse and a person, as well as looking at a couple of your qualifications and some identification. Our support for you doesn't end there- we'll be on hand to guide you throughout the process, regardless of how many (or few) shifts you've worked with us!
Do you know someone who may be interested in permanent or locum opportunities with Chase Medical? Let us know, and you could receive up to £500 for each successful referral!