Practice Nurse, Mexborough
Are you an experienced Practice Nurse in the Mexborough area?
Would you like to work regular shifts at Locum rates?
Would you like the freedom and flexibility to pick and choose when and where you work?
Chase Medical would love to hear from skilled and experienced Practice Nurses to work on a flexible, locum basis - with no minimum or maximum hour requirement! By picking up 1 8-hour shift per week, you could earn an extra £800 per month!
The ideal candidate will be appropriately qualified with 2+ years' experience working as a Practice Nurse within General Practice and be confident in all the standard treatment room skills including Cytology, Baby Immunisations and Travel Vaccinations, Health checks etc.
Other benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- Attractive salary of £25 - 42 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
- A new mobile app, which enables you to scroll through and choose the shifts you would like to work, streamlining the process further.
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency, with an expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - With up to 6000 shifts available nationwide!
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides work in around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permanent work in your local area.