Practice Nurse, Liverpool
Chase Medical would love to hear from experienced Practice Nurses who are available to work in and around the Liverpool area.
You could be in complete control of your rota - pick and choose which shifts you would like to work, with no maximum or minimum hour requirement. You could either work regular shifts or choose to pick up the occasional shift to top up your earnings - By working 1 8-hour shift per week, you could earn an extra £800 per month!
Candidates should be appropriately qualified and have experience working as a Practice Nurse within General Practice. You should be confident in all the standard treatment room skills including Cytology, Baby Immunisations and Travel Vaccinations etc.
Benefits of working with Chase Medical include:
- Attractive salary of £25 - 42 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
- A new mobile app, which enables you to easily view the shifts available and choose the shifts you would like to work, streamlining the process further.
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - With up to 6000 shifts available nationwide!
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency, with an expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides work in around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permanent work in your local area.