Practice Nurse, Leeds
Chase Medical would love to hear from experienced Practice Nurses available to work in and around Leeds on a flexible, locum basis. In return, Chase offers £25 - £42 per hour and the opportunity for you to be in complete control of your rota - with no minimum or maximum hourly requirements!
Chase can offer you the opportunity to work the hours you want and pick up shifts at your own convenience! Working Locum shifts via Chase Medical allows you complete flexibility to fit shifts around your current role and/or commitments. By picking up 1 8-hour shift per week, you could earn an extra £800 per month!
In order to be eligible, you should be appropriately qualified and have 2+ years' experience working as a Practice Nurse, in a General Practice. You should be competent and confident in the standard treatment room skills including Cytology, Baby Immunisations and Travel Vaccinations.
Benefits of working with Chase Medical Include:
- Attractive salary of £25 - 42 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- An expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of primary care settings from NHS or private GP's, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, including HCA's, Practice Nurse, Nurse Practitioners, Health Care Assistants and clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides work in around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme and we encourage our staff and candidates to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.