Chase Medical is excited to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent GP surgery in north Leeds, for an enthusiastic, team-oriented Practice Nurse!
To be shortlisted for this role, it's essential you have present or very recent Primary Care and general Practice Nurse skills, including all treatment room duties (cytology, immunisations, wound care, ear care etc.) You are also required to have some experience in Chronic Disease Management; however, you're not expected to be a specialist or hold any diplomas!
The practice is very conveniently located just off the ring road, which places it within easy access of other transport links, in and around Leeds.
It's also close to excellent amenities, including lovely traditional pubs and eateries for when you want to treat yourself, or have a catch up with colleagues.
What's on offer?
- 18 hours per week (days to be negotiated)
- A competitive salary that will be dependent on your skills/experience
- CPD & Progression opportunities (it's a well renowned training practice!)
- 6 weeks' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
If you think you have the skills to be considered for this position, and you want to work in a well-renowned, high-achieving and all-round WONDERFUL surgery; then I'd like to hear from you ASAP!
Call Shaney at the Chase Medical office if you'd like to find out more, on 0114 275 7421.
Click APPLY now to send your CV direct to her, and formally apply for this role.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Shaney will look forward to hearing from you!