A full-time, permanent opportunity has become available in Central Liverpool, in a GP surgery for a Practice Nurse to join.
Part-time hours and job shares are also considered, so we do encourage all interested applicants to apply!
The centre is based in a fantastic location if you use public transport, and it's close to lots of local amenities and exceptional eateries for those 'treat yourself' lunches, or after work socials with colleagues.
You will be joining a simply wonderful clinical team, at a surgery that recognises that its most valuable resource, IS, its team. You will show a passion for your role and provide exceptional standards of patient care and in return, you will be an integral part of the workforce and your input will be truly valued.
To be considered, you will already have General Practice Nursing experience and treatment room skills to offer.
- Chronic Disease Management and Cytology/Women's Health are essential (although you do not need to hold Higher/Diploma level qualifications).
- Immunisations, Dressings/Wound Care are highly advantageous, however not essential if you hold the aforementioned skills.
You will have the appropriate nursing qualifications and experience to enable you to slot into the clinical team, but just as important, is having the right team ethos and personality to work within this primary care team of GPs and nurses, that consider themselves a family.
The role is available immediately, but the team is more than happy to wait if you have an extended notice period to honour.
There are fantastic benefits on offer to form the employment package:
- Flexible Hours (Part-time, full-time, job sharing - you name it!)
- Competitive salary (dependent on your experience, negotiated on your behalf)
- 5 weeks' annual leave + bank holidays
- Indemnity costs covered and NHS pension contribution included
- Excellent CPD opportunities and somewhere you can grow within your nursing career!
This really is a wonderful surgery with a caring, supportive management team, and doctors who like to work closely with all members of the practice. If you'd like to find our more, I'd encourage you to apply as soon as possible! The role is available right away, and interviews can be held any time.
CLICK APPLY now, to send in your application, or call Shaney on 0114 275 7421.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Shaney will look forward to hearing from you!