Practice Nurse, Hull
Salary: £25 - £42 per hour (Including Holiday Pay)
Hours: Flexible, locum basis- no minimum or maximum hourly requirements
Are you a Practice Nurse who'd like to top up your salary by working regular or occasional Locum shifts?
Are you looking for a perfect work/life balance, where you are in complete control of when and where you work?
This role could be perfect for you!
Chase Medical is looking to hear from Practice Nurses, who can work autonomously and 'hit the ground running' in Primary Care settings in/around the Hull area.
Chase is offering the opportunity for you to work shifts at your own convenience, as and when you please! Your working life can be completely flexible to fit around your current role/commitments- with no minimum or maximum hour requirements! We leave the flexibility in your hands.
Other benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency, with an expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Attractive salary of £25 - 42 per hour (inc. holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS to private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, it can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, including Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides work in around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this work, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please vis it www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.