Role: Practice Nurse
Salary: £25 - £42 per hour (Including Holiday Pay).
Hours: Flexible, Locum basis: No minimum or maximum hourly requirements
Are you a Practice Nurse who would like to top up your salary by working regular or occasional Locum shifts?
Are you looking for a perfect work/life balance, where you are in complete control of when and where you work?
This role could be perfect for you!
Chase Medical is looking to hear from experienced Practice Nurses, who can work autonomously in Primary Care settings in/around the Huddersfield area.
Chase can offer you the opportunity to work the hours you want and pick up shifts at your own convenience! Your working life can be completely flexible to fit around your current role/commitments. We give you the chance to take control of the days and hours you would like to work.
Other benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- Attractive salary of £25 - 42 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency, with an expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, including Practice Nurse, Nurse Practitioners, Health Care Assistants and clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides work in around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.email@example.com. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme and we encourage our staff and candidates to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please vis t www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.