Practice Nurse locum shifts in a GP surgery in Swindon
Earn £25.00 - 42.00 per hour (including holiday pay), and work only the days and hours that suit you.
Are you looking to expand your experience and add to your portfolio? Do you want to maximise your earnings? And take control of your own work rota?
This vacancy provides the opportunity to do just that.
A friendly GP surgery in Swindon is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse, to join them on a locum basis. At the core of everything they do is a commitment to providing the best levels of patient care, and ensuring the availability of Primary Care services to their community, to promote and support overall wellbeing.
As locum member of the team, you would take shifts at their centre, during which you'd undertake treatment room skills such as baby and travel Immunisations, flu vaccinations, cytology, dressings as well as chronic disease management.
You would be picking up where the last Practice Nurse left off, and so being experienced in the role is essential as you need to be confident independently undertaking a clinic.
It is essential that you have or are currently working as a Practice Nurse in a clinical treatment room. To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in a General Practice setting and be confident undertaking the following;
- Travel Immunisations
- Baby Immunisations
- Flu Vaccs; Child Nasal, Pneumonia, B12s, Shingles
- Chronic Disease Management; COPD, Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Spirometry
- Compression Bandaging
Rest assured that before you commence locum work with them, the centre will;
- Ensure PSDs are available for you to review and sign ahead of starting work
- Set you up on their system with appropriate access rights
- Provide all required equipment for each clinic
- Via Chase Medical support PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment options (monthly payroll)
You just need to arrive, in your usual uniform, and everything will be ready for you.
You will also have the following benefits:
- High rates of pay (£25.00 - £42.00 per hour, including holiday pay)
- Flexibility (no minimum number of hours required, you can take as little or as many shifts as you'd like, as and when you are available)
- Independence (you control when you work, and you don't need to be involved in any internal politics)
- CPD opportunities (locum work stands out your CV and evidences your competency)
- Make professional connections in your area (be the first to know of training opportunities and vacancies, and grow your NHS network)
To apply, and for more information, please submit your CV or email Sarah.Poyntz@Chase-Medical.com or call in to Chase Medical and ask for Sarah Poyntz
Who are Chase Medical?
We are the leading Primary Care agency, who specialise in providing work for Healthcare Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. We currently work with 1/3 GP surgeries in the UK and can connect you with local opportunities, as well as those across the UK.
If you know of anyone interested in this opportunity, or a Practice Nurse or Nurse Practitioner looking for work in your area, let us know. We offer up to £500 for a successful referral, as a big thank you from us!
We reserve the right to halt applications after a certain number have been received, so pleased send in your CV as soon as possible to ensure you can be considered.