Are you looking for a new development opportunity in your Practice Nursing career?
Chase Medical have an exciting permanent position just opened, in a NEW surgery based in a desirable area Central Manchester. The surgery is newly opened so currently has less than 1000 patients however they are growing in size as they get set up. This is an exciting time for someone to join the surgery as you will be an integral part of the initial team setting the standards, and the sole Practice Nurse initially, taking on the possibility of heading up a growing nursing team in the future.
Requirements of the role:
- Full time hours: 37.5 per week
- Possibility of working at branch site on occasion
- Experience working as a Practice Nurse
- Formal qualifications in treatment room skills such as Cytology and Travel and Baby Immunisations
Benefits of the role
- Salary equivalent to £19 per hour (negotiable dependent on experience)
- New equipment and facilities
- Desirable inner-city location
- Training and progression opportunities
- Strong GP and Administration Team for support
- 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus study leave
- Opportunity to develop a growing practice and team
Are you interested in applying for this role? Contact Sarah Cawthorne at Chase Medical today! Interviews will be taking place soon so act fast; send your CV via he APPLY now link or call Sarah on 0114 2757421.
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency within the Primary Care Sector. We help Nurses find their dream jobs along with negotiating a great employee benefit package!
We're also currently driving recruitment of Practice Nurses in Manchester so please pass this information on to your friends and colleagues - we offer up to £500 for each successful referral so spread the word today!