Are you a Practice Nurse in Romford looking for new opportunities within Primary Care in 2020? Chase Medical has locum opportunities available offering flexible work and great pay!
Working with Chase Medical provides:
- Competitive rates of pay- our Practice Nurses earn £25 - £42 per hour, including holiday pay. This can be a great way to help boost your earnings, especially after the festive spending. One 8 hour shift can earn you £200!
- Flexible shifts- Chase Medical has no minimum number of hours or shifts our clinicians are required to work, meaning you're able to pick up work as frequently (or infrequently!) as you'd like. This means you're able to pick up shifts that suit your schedule.
- Shifts bookable months in advance- With many centres requesting cover for into spring and summer already, working with Chase Medical is a great way to plan your rota with plenty of notice.
- Work across a number of different settings- As well as regular weekday shifts within GP surgeries, we also have a growing amount of work available within Out of Hours providers, Extended Access clinics and at Walk-in Centres also. This means we have shifts available in the evenings and weekends, alongside our weekday shifts.
- A great way to benefit your long-term career- locum work across a number of settings is a great way to build your professional network and can help nurture your skillset.
It is free to join Chase Medical, so even if you're not currently looking for work, registering with us can be a great way to keep up to date with local opportunities!
If you're a Practice Nurse and want an informal chat about our locum opportunities, please contact Chloe on 0114 275 7421 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat!
As well as locum opportunities, we also have permanent opportunities available. if you're looking for a new permanent role please call 0114 275 7421 to chat to one of our permanent recruitment experts about what you're looking for in a new role!
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the leading General Practice recruitment agency, working with Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and HCAs, to find them flexible locum work. We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings in the UK, with many working exclusively with Chase Medical for their staffing needs. As Members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, we are proud to provide a friendly, responsive and compliant service to both clinicians and centres.
Registering with Chase Medical means you'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant, who will work actively to find shifts that suit you. They'll be on hand to help you with any questions you may have, and to guide you through the registration chat.
Interested in Registering?
Please call Chloe on 0114 275 7421, or email email@example.com, to arrange your registration chat at a time that suits you. Our registration chats are quick and easy, often taking just 20 minutes. We'll talk through your skills, experience and qualifications, and find out what sort of locum work you're looking for. Your dedicated recruitment consultant will be available from the moment you register to answer any questions you may have.
Do you know someone who may be interested in any of our locum or permanent opportunities? Let us know! You could earn up to £500 for each referral.