A GP surgery in Hampshire are looking for a Practice Nurse to cover weekday locum sessions. This is a fantastic chance to earn high locum rates. You would be able to choose the hours/days you work as suits you (and to fit around any existing commitments). Other benefits include CPD opportunities and career fast track!
To be considered you would need relevant training and experience as a Practice Nurse, undertaking key skills such as Cytology, Travel Vaccinations and Baby Immunisations. Experience with annual reviews or QOF for Chronic Disease Management would be an advantage.
Have you ever thought about locum work? There are many benefits to working in this way;
- Flexibility (no minimum number of hours required, take as little or many shifts as you can, as and when you are available)
- Independence (you are in control of when you work, and you don't need to be involved in any internal politics)
- High rates of pay (you can give your earnings a noticeable boost - more spending money for holidays or Christmas presents!)
- CPD evidence - it looks fantastic on your professional portfolio, and feedback from centres to have on file ahead of revalidation is such an advantage!
- Making connections with local centres and other clinicians - lots of chances for networking and knowledge sharing! Puts you a step ahead when it comes to employment options, should you want to find a new role/training opportunities.
- Ensuring the provision of NHS services when clinical teams are reduced, which is key to sustainability!
- Access shifts at other local centres via Chase Medical, if you'd like.
More about the centre and what they will offer you;
This centre in Hampshire is able to offer a Practice Nurse(s) the opportunity to work with them in this way, with the flexibility to design mutually agreeable working schedule, with inflated rates of pay.
The team work closely together at this centre, from clinical to administrative staff. They are a medium sized, traditional General Practice offering holistic care which benefits from knowledge of social and family situations of the patients under their care. They are already established within the new Primary Care Network, to enable further collaborative working with other local centres. At their core is a commitment to the best patient care.
They would welcome you as a key support to their practice as they face seasonal pressures, and demand of a growing patient list. You will help them to continue to provide the best levels of patient care and treat each patient with professionalism, respect and understanding.
Previous training and experience as a Practice Nurse is required, as referenced above, as it is essential that you be able to confidently and independently run a treatment room clinic, and pick up where the last Nurse left off. However, when you start work at the centre they will;
- Provide a thorough induction
- Ensure PGDs are available for you to review and sign ahead of starting work
- Set you up on their system with appropriate access rights
- Provide all required equipment for each clinic
- Via Chase Medical support PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment options (monthly payroll)
You will just need to bring yourself and your smartcard, dressed in normal uniform and everything else will be ready for you!
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, please get in touch! If you'd like an informal chat about this opportunity call Beth Porter at Chase Medical - 0114 275 7421.
Who are Chase Medical?
Chase Medical are a specialist Primary Care agency, working with 40% of GP surgeries nationwide, and providing locum and permanent positions for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs, Independent Pharmacist Prescribers and other Primary Care clinicians.
Chase have a high volume of work available for Practice Nurse in Stafford and surrounding areas. Through us you would be able to access all of the work we have (locally, and across the UK), and be the first to hear of new opportunities before they are more widely advertised.
If you are interested in seeing what permanent or locum opportunities we can offer you, please get in touch.
If you know of anyone else who would be interested let us know- we offer referral rewards of up to £500 per successful referral!
How to apply?
It is quick and easy - simply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for Beth on 0114 275 7421 for an informal chat.
Registering with us is free!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.