Are you a Practice Nurse working around Brighton and want to earn £25 to £42 per hour working flexibly? Chase Medical's locum opportunities provide this!
Why work with Chase?
- Working with us is completely flexible, there is no minimum number of hours you need to work, allowing you to pick up shifts as and when you want to!
- We have a large number of shifts available, approximately 3000 per month across the UK, This provides a huge amount of choice for ad-hoc shifts, or even regular locum shifts if this is what you're looking for!
- Our Practice Nurse rates are competitive, £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay. This means picking up just one 8 hour shift can boost your wages by £200!
- Any locum work you pick up will suit your specific nursing skills, allowing you to walk in and comfortably adapt to working in a new setting.
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to nurture your skill set, helping further your professional development.
- Locum work is a wonderful way to benefit your long-term career, by working in different surgeries not only are your skills improved, but it also provides the opportunity to build your professional network, through meeting a large number of.
It's free to join Chase Medical- even if you're not wanting to pick any shifts up at the moment, you can register to keep up to date with available shifts and jobs in your area. There is only one set of vetting, getting started working locum shifts with us is quick and easy, and allows you to work anywhere in the UK if you wish!
If you're a Practice Nurse with at least 6 months experience working in a General Practice setting and would like an informal chat about our locum opportunities, please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, helping Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and other clinicians find locum or permanent opportunities across the UK. We provide Healthcare professionals to over 40 per cent of practices across the UK, with many working exclusively with us for cover or to recruit their permanent staff, meaning we have a large number of shifts and jobs that aren't available elsewhere; across a variety of settings including NHS & Private General Practice, Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours services.
Chase Medical are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and pride ourselves in being compliant and safe. Joining Chase Medical means you will have a dedicated recruitment expert who will provide a friendly and responsive service whilst actively searching to find you what you want, locum shifts close to home, or a full-time permanent role.
As well as locum shifts, we have a number of permanent roles available - our permanent team will be happy to guide you through the job-searching process, whilst taking the stress of recruitment away!
If you're interested in our Practice Nurse roles, please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421 or email email@example.com.
Our registration is quick and easy, often taking only 20 minutes. We'll talk through your skills and experiences to understand you as both a nurse and a person, as well as looking at a couple of your qualifications and some identification. Our support doesn't end there- we'll be on hand to guide you throughout the process, regardless of how many (or few) shifts you've worked with us!
We offer up to £500 if for successful referrals! Do you know someone who may be interested in permanent or locum opportunities with Chase Medical? Let us know!