Practice Nurse, Bishop's Stortford
Practice Nurses of Bishop's Stortford- Chase Medical wants you! Looking for flexible work at competitive rates? Our locum opportunities can provide this.
Working with Chase Medical
- We have great Practice Nurse rates, £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay. Working just one 8 hour weekday shift can boost your earnings by £200!
- There is no minimum number of hours you're required to work- working with Chase is truly flexible, fitting around your life!
- We have a huge number of shifts available, around 3000 per month, providing our locum nurses with a large amount of choice in shifts, or even providing regular locum shifts, if this is what you're wanting.
- As well as GP surgeries, we also work with Walk-in Centres, Minor Injury Units and Out of Hours Services, providing a range of different shift options to our clinicians!
- Many of our shifts are able to be booked months in advance, allowing you to be able to plan shifts in advance to fit around prior engagements, and allowing you to sort childcare too.
- Just one set of vetting means you're able to get up and running with shifts as soon as possible! Once you've been vetted, you'll be able to pick up shifts at any of the Primary Care settings we work with across the UK (should you want to!).
- Joining us is If you're not actively looking for locum work at the moment, registering with us means you'll be kept up to date with opportunities in your area. Should you see something you're interested in- you'll be ready to go!
Locum work with Chase Medical is also a great way to benefit your long-term career, helping boost your confidence in a variety of settings, furthering your professional development and helping build your professional network.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, and proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation). We provide Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and other clinicians to nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings across the UK. Many of these settings work exclusively with Chase Medical, meaning we often have shifts available with us that aren't available elsewhere. We pride ourselves in being compliant and safe, and ensure the entire process is made as quick and easy as possible. Registering with Chase means you'll have a dedicated recruitment expert working actively to find you shifts that suit you.
As well as locum shifts, we also have a number of permanent roles available! If this is something you're interested in, our permanent team will be happy to work with you to find your dream job!
Interested in joining Chase Medical?
If you're interested in any of our opportunities, or have any questions, please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering with us is quick and easy, often taking just 20 minutes. We'll chat about your skills, experiences and qualifications, as well as learning more about you both as a nurse and a person. You'll have a dedicated consultant to guide you throughout the process, from registering and vetting, to picking up shifts!
Do you know anyone who may be interested in locum or permanent opportunities with Chase Medical? Let us know! We offer up to £500 for successful referrals!