Looking for flexible, well-paid Practice Nurse work in Primary Care around Manchester? Chase Medical has a number of locum opportunities available locally!
Locum work with Chase Medical is:
- Competitively paid- our locum rates for Practice Nurses are £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay, meaning just one 8 hour shift can earn you £200!
- Flexible - there's no minimum number of hours or shifts you need to complete, so you can pick up work as and when you're ready to do so, as often as you'd like!
- Bookable months in advance- allowing you to plan your work life with plenty of notice, and with around 3000 shifts available each month across the UK, this gives plenty of shift choice!
- Available across a number of settings- whilst the majority of our shifts are within general practice, we also have shifts available in Walk-in Centres, Out of Hours clinics and Extended Access Providers, meaning we often have work available in the evenings and at weekends, as well a large number of weekday shifts within GP surgeries!
- Relevant to your skills- all work you pick up will be relevant to your specific Practice Nurse Skills. Whether you do cytology, immunisations or chronic disease management, we'll have shifts to suit your personal skillset!
- Can benefit your career- locum work is a great way to nurture your skills through using them in a number of different settings and can also be a wonderful way to build your professional network!
With just one set of vetting, you can be ready to pick up locum work as soon as possible, and at all the centres we work with across the UK!
Interested in our locum opportunities with Chase Medical?
Call Chloe on 0114 275 7421 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a registration chat! Our registration chats are quick and easy, usually only taking 20 minutes. Your dedicated recruitment consultant will be on hand to guide you through the registration process, and will work actively to find shifts that match your availability.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, specialising in providing Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs and other clinicians to nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings in the UK. We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and take pride in our responsive and friendly service that we provide to both clinicians and clients. We have several practices that choose to work exclusively with Chase Medical for their staffing requirements, meaning we often have shifts available just with us!
We've just released an easy to use Chase Medical App. On the app you'll be able to pick up shifts, keep track of your booked shifts and even have timesheets signed. Once registered with us, you'll gain access to the Chase Medical app!
We also have a number of permanent opportunities available- if you're interested in a new permanent role, give us a call on 0114 275 7421. Our permanent team will be happy to find you a permanent role that you'll love, and negotiate a job deal that suits you!
Do you know someone who's interested in locum or permanent opportunities within Primary Care? Tell us, and you could earn up to £500 for each successful referral.