Chase Medical is on the search for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a wonderful, well-renowned surgery on a full-time basis.
The role will be based over two sites, (very local to one another), on the East Coast of Hull.
Here's what's on offer:
- Competitive salary (band 6/7, negotiable and dependent on your experience)
- 5 weeks' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Indemnity and NHS Pension contributions included
- Up to full-time hours, very flexible and part-time applicants are welcomed to apply
You will need to be competent in managing long-term conditions, and all general treatment room duties such as immunisations, cytology and family planning.
If you hold a mixture of the above skills, or either/or - you WILL still be considered - so please do apply, I'd love to hear from you!
If anyone else you know would be interested in the role, please get in touch, we offer CASH for successful referrals.
Call Shaney ASAP at the Chase Medical office if you'd like to find out more, on 0114 275 7421.
Click APPLY now to send your CV direct to her, and formally apply for this role.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Shaney will look forward to hearing from you!