We've got an excellent vacancy for an experienced Practice Nurse in a GP surgery, based in the SS2 postcode of Southend-of-Sea.
About the surgery
- Moderately sized - Patient list size of 6500
- 'Good' CQC rating
- Excellent relationship with their patients
- Parking on-site
- Easily accessible by public transport, very central so lots of local amenities
- Team of 4 doctors, 2 ANP, 1 PN and 2 HCAs
What's on offer?
- Flexible hours: part time or full time hours that suit your other commitments (e.g. the school run).
- An attractive negotiable salary, around £20 per hour
- NHS pension contributions
- Medical indemnity cover provided
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Opportunities for training (Study leave)
- Skilled in: Cytology, Immunisations, Vaccinations, Chronic Diseases
- Experience working in a GP practice and Primary Care
- Friendly, confident and professional demeanour
If you'd be interested in exploring this vacancy, please don't hesitate to get in touch! They are hoping for a quick turnaround so will be looking to set up informal meetings/interviews ASAP. Please call Inci on 0114 275 7421 or click APPLY.
Chase Medical are a specialist agency within Primary Care and General Practice.
We work with over 40% of GP surgeries nationwide so we're bound to be working alongside your local surgeries. If you're interested in a new permanent role, or even flexible locum shifts, get in touch and we can let you know what is currently available in your local area.
Our locum shifts give you the opportunity to make your own flexible working rota that fits around your lifestyle. Our rates are also very competitive, so please, get in touch if you'd like to explore what we have available.
Call Inci on 0114 275 7421 to discuss this.