Are you a Practice Nurse in Redditch? Are you looking for a way to boost your earnings? Perhaps you are looking for a way to develop boost your professional development and broaden your portfolio.
Chase Medical is on the hunt for Practice Nurses who are looking for more flexibility in their working rota; this is one for those who want to create their own work-life balance!
Whether you want regular locum shifts or flexibility to work around your other commitments - Chase Medical locum work gives you the opportunity to work as and when you like, with absolutely no obligations.
If you are currently working in General Practice, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently working with a number of centres around Boston who are looking for Practice Nurses who can see patients with chronic disease, in particular, COPD.
- Our rates Monday - Friday 8am-8pm are: £25 per hour (Including holiday pay)
- Our rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays are between: £30 - £42 per hour (Including holiday pay) - These do get snapped up quickly, so it could be an idea to sign up to the bank sooner rather than later.
If you are a Practice Nurse in Redditch, then we would love to hear from you!
About Chase Medical
At Chase Medical, a specialist Primary Care agency, we are dedicated to finding locum work and permanent positions for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and other clinical staff in Leeds, and throughout the rest of the UK. As we provide support to almost 40% of GP practices nationwide, it's likely we will have something in your local area, wherever you are!
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please contact Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to email@example.com.
We're experiencing a high influx of applications to apply ASAP to make the most of this opportunity.
Once you are registered with us and sent in the relevant documents, you will have complete visibility of shifts we have available nationwide. You can pick and choose when you want to work, and when you don't want to work. We offer a variety of shifts to our staff members, from ad-hoc on the day requests, to extended regular opportunities!
The experts at Chase Medical proactively seek out opportunities which match our staff member's skills and preferences, in hope of sourcing the perfect role for somebody like you on either a permanent, contractual or locum basis.
Whatever it is you're looking for, we will do our best to find it for you!
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay: Earn between £25 and £42 per hour (Inclusive of holiday pay). Picking up just one 8 hour shift would boost your earnings by £200!
- No minimum hours to be worked- you can work regularly, or on an ad-hoc basis, this is discretionary to yourself
- We have shifts available to be booked up to 12 months in advance, with around 3000 shifts available per month, providing a diverse range of opportunities for our clinicians.
- Fantastic opportunities for CPD, expand your professional network and diversify your clinical experience!
Thinking of looking into a new permanent role?
We also have a specialist permanent team, who are experts in matching skills, experience and qualifications to job roles. The permanent team are there throughout whole process, from the interview preparation, to the negotiation of salaries and working times- all on your behalf if that's something you were wanting.
Nonetheless, we have a team of specialists working proactively to ensure every member of staff is happy in their role, and henceforth, why we are one of the only agencies who continue to grow month after month, and year after year.
Know a friend who might be interested?
We have multiple opportunities up and down the country, especially for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCA's, so in order to keep the word spreading, we are offering referral rewards for clinicians. Once a clinician has worked 25 hours or more with Chase, you could receive up to £500!