Practice Nurse, Bolton
Earn £25.00 - 42.00 per hour (including holiday pay), and work only the days and hours that suit you.
Have you got some spare time you could fill with working? Could you be earning some extra money in these difficult times? Would you like to be in control of your rota and the shifts you are working? Are you looking of ways to help in the current pandemic?
We are looking for Practice Nurses who are available from the next few months onward to help with the aftermath of COIVD-19. We expect to have an influx of shifts become available in the coming weeks and we are keen to register anyone who is interested in taking up shifts at this time.
As locum member of the team, you would take shifts at various practices, undertaking Chronic Disease reviews, Baby imms, Vaccinations, Dressings and Urgent smears. We also expect surgeries to need more treatment rooms skills in the coming weeks/ months as the stain of Corona virus reduces and the lockdown begins to be lifted.
It is essential that you have or are currently working as a Practice Nurse in a clinical treatment room. To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in a General Practice setting and be confident undertaking the following;
- Travel Immunisations
- Baby Immunisations
- Flu Vaccs; Child Nasal, Pneumonia, B12s, Shingles
- Chronic Disease Management; COPD, Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Spirometry
- Compression Bandaging
Rest assured that before you commence locum work with them, the centre will;
- Ensure PSDs are available for you to review and sign ahead of starting work
- Set you up on their system with appropriate access rights
- Provide all required equipment for each clinic
- Via Chase Medical support PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment options (monthly payroll)
You just need to arrive, in your usual uniform, and everything will be ready for you.
You will also have the following benefits:
- High rates of pay (£25.00 - £42.00 per hour, including holiday pay)
- Flexibility (no minimum number of hours required, you can take as little or as many shifts as you'd like, as and when you are available)
- Independence (you control when you work, and you don't need to be involved in any internal politics)
- CPD opportunities (locum work stands out your CV and evidences your competency)
- Make professional connections in your area (be the first to know of training opportunities and vacancies, and grow your NHS network)
To apply, and for more information, please submit your CV or email Sarah.Poyntz@Chase-Medical.com or call in to Chase Medical and ask for Sarah Poyntz
Who are Chase Medical?
We are the leading Primary Care agency, who specialise in providing work for Healthcare Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. We currently work with 1/3 GP surgeries in the UK and can connect you with local opportunities, as well as those across the UK.
If you know of anyone interested in this opportunity, or a Practice Nurse or Nurse Practitioner looking for work in your area, let us know. We offer up to £500 for a successful referral, as a big thank you from us!
We reserve the right to halt applications after a certain number have been received, so pleased send in your CV as soon as possible to ensure you can be considered.