Chase Medical is excited to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent GP group in Birmingham, for an experienced, team-oriented Practice Nurse!
To be shortlisted for this role, it's essential you have present or very recent Primary Care and general Practice Nurse skills, including treatment room duties such as Cytology, Immunisations and Chronic Disease Management.
The practice location is very easily accessible, with on-site parking and close to good public transport links.
What's on offer?
- Flexible hours (part and full-time applications encouraged)
- Salary up to £34,000 (negotiated, on your behalf)
- CPD & Progression opportunities (with exceptional in-house training!)
- 27 days' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (NHS length of service A/L honoured)
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
If you think you have the skills to be considered for this position, and you want to work within a supportive team and a fast-paced environment; then I'd like to hear from you ASAP!
If you'd like to know more, please call Shaney on 0114 275 7421 or CLICK APPLY!
If you have a friend to refer, simply pass this email on to them and we'll be in touch if they join us as you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Why choose Chase Medical?
Chase Medical is the LEADING Primary Care specialist agency in the UK, staffing over 35% of GP centres nationwide!
We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role, or regular locum work.
We offer competitive rates of pay for our locum work:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for ANPs/Nurse Practitioners/Paramedics/ECPs/ENPs
- £25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- £11.75-£18 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for HCAs
We offer a flexible, 'no-minimum' shift policy - work when YOU want to!
Click Apply or call today on 0114 275 7421 to give your nursing career a boost!