Role: Nurse Practitioner
Pay rates: £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
Are you interested in the opportunity to earn some more cash, utilising your clinical skills?
Then Chase Medical has the perfect opportunity for you!
If you are a Nurse Practitioner who works in General Practice or any Primary Care setting, then we would love to hear from you.
Nurse Practitioner locum work is an easy way to boost your earnings, especially in the run up to Christmas.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Experience in seeing and treating Minor Illness
- Experience in Primary Care
We are currently working alongside centres all over the United Kingdom, particularly those in Norwich, who would hugely benefit from an extra pair of hands over the winter period.
Locum work offers a range of benefits, such as;
- Complete flexibility- no minimum number of hours required, take as little or many shifts as you wish, as and when you are available
- Independence- you are in control of when you work, and you don't need to be involved in any internal politics
- You can give your earnings a noticeable boost - with winter and Christmas around the corner, there are lots of shifts around
- CPD evidence - locum work is a really good way to stand out to future employers, as well as your professional portfolio being expanded in relevant practice!
- Locum work creates opportunities for connection among yourself and other centres, as well as clinicians, which is a fantastic way of networking and knowledge sharing
- We can offer continuity with shifts a lot of the time, if this is something you were wanting
- Organise your own rota- No minimum hours, flexible around your lifestyle
We ensure shifts are well-suited to your individual skillset so you'll never be out of your depth, and comfortable in the work place. Once signed up to the bank, we will be on standby to answer any queries you may have. In addition to this, you will earn between £38.50 and £62 per hour (Including holiday pay).
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK. With this in mind, we are able to supply centres with frequent cover, and staff with frequent shifts, some of which are bookable up to 12 months in advance.
We also supply permanent roles throughout the UK, so if this was something you were interested in, we have a team who work proactively to seek opportunities that would suit you.
To discuss any opportunities we have here at Chase, please call Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know a family member or friend who is looking for a new permanent role? Or perhaps some locum work, on an ad-hoc basis? You can earn up to £500 for every successful referral!
We have opportunities for every staff type that works in the primary care sector, so keep sharing our information and we will share our shifts with you.