A flexible, permanent opportunity has become available in Liverpool, in a well-renowned GP surgery for a Practice Nurse to join.
Full-time and part-time hours as well as job shares are also considered, so we do encourage all interested applicants to apply!
There are multiple centres within this GP cluster, and all are based within fantastic accessible locations, close to public transport links, lots of local amenities and exceptional pubs/restaurants/cafes for lunches or after work socials with colleagues.
The Management team is extremely supportive, and progression is very meritocratic. If you're performing and developing - you WILL be rewarded!
To be considered, you will already have General Practice Nursing experience and treatment room skills to offer.
- Chronic Disease Management and Cytology/Women's Health are essential (although you do not need to hold Higher/Diploma level qualifications).
- Immunisations, Dressings/Wound Care are highly advantageous, however not essential if you hold the aforementioned skills.
You will have the appropriate nursing qualifications and experience to enable you to slot into the clinical team, but just as important, is having the right team ethos and personality to work within this primary care team of GPs and nurses.
There are fantastic benefits on offer to form the employment package:
- Flexible Hours (Part-time, full-time, job sharing - you name it!)
- Competitive salary (dependent on your experience, Band 6/7)
- 5 weeks' annual leave + bank holidays
- Indemnity costs covered and NHS pension contribution included
- Excellent CPD opportunities and somewhere you can grow within your nursing career!
This really is a fabulous surgery and an unmissable opportunity!
Would you like to apply for this role?
Click APPLY if so, or call Shaney at Chase Medical on 0114 275 7421.
(Please remember our referral scheme, and forward this email to any friends/colleagues!)
Why choose Chase Medical?
Chase Medical is the LEADING Primary Care specialist agency in the UK, staffing over 35% of GP centres nationwide!
We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role, or regular locum work.
We offer competitive rates of pay for our locum work:
*£38.50-£62 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for ANPs/Nurse Practitioners
*£25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
*£11.75-£18 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for HCAs
We offer a flexible, 'no-minimum' shift policy - work when YOU want to!