Chase Medical have a fantastic new opening for a Practice Nurse in a forward-thinking Surgery located in Brighton.
The surgery is located in bright, airy, modern premises and houses a friendly, hard-working clinical team, who are greatly supported by a strong admin team and supportive GPs. They look after just over 9000 patients over 2 sites and take pride in being at the forefront of developments in Brighton!
The role is for a Nurse who is willing to take the Lead Nurse title, working hours are flexible ideally between 28-34 per week.
The ideal candidate will have:
- sound experience of general practice nursing, for example chronic disease management (diabetes, COPD, mental health and asthma), cervical screening, childhood and travel vaccinations.
- Exceptional candidates without this breadth of expertise, but with strong leadership and management skills, will also be considered.
- Band 7 salary - £22 per hour upwards
- Leadership and progression
- Flexible hours (will arrange around personal and school commitments)
- Protected time for the non-clinical aspects of the role
- 6 weeks Annual Leave plus Study Leave
- NHS Pension and Indemnity payments covered
- Strong, established nursing team!
Are you interested in applying for this vacancy? If so, please click APPLY now or call Sarah Cawthorne at Chase Medical on 0114 2757421.
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency dealing with Primary Care exclusively. We have attractive permanent positions available nationwide. Get in contact for more information on our exclusive permanent vacancies!