Where? Stockport, close to Woodbank Park
What's on offer? Competitive salary, dependent on your experience, 6 weeks' A/L + Bank Holidays & much more!
When can you start? New Year! The current Nurse due to retire in March
This really is a wonderful surgery to be joining, and an exciting time to be doing so! Their longstanding Lead Practice Nurse is taking retirement after a wonderous career spanning multiple decades, and the team is keen to find a Lead Nurse to join the family!
The centre can offer 32 hours per week, over 4 days, and an excellent employment package to accompany this! You will be joining a team of Doctors, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, as well as other Healthcare staff within the centre.
The position available is a Lead role, meaning you will be taking charge of the nursing team, encompassing your management and leadership skills, with compassion and support.
You will lead your team by example, portraying the centre's core values at every opportunity, and deliver your leadership in a friendly, relaxed, yet professional manner; always showing a caring disposition.
The clinical skills required for this role are core Practice duties such as Cytology, Immunisations and Chronic Disease; as well as Minor Illness and Independent Prescribing.
(PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in this role, and have a skill or two of the above missing, please don't hesitate to apply - the centre is happy to consider training for the right candidate!)
Here's a round up of what's on offer
Excellent location, close to lush green parks and lots of local pubs, eateries and shops!
You will receive a very competitive salary this will be the top of Band 7 upwards, which will be agreed dependent on your experience.
You will have 6 weeks of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
NHS Pension contributions
Excellent CPD and opportunity for Career Progression
Call Shaney ASAP at the Chase Medical office if you'd like to find out more, on 0114 275 7421.
Click APPLY now to send your CV direct to her, and formally apply for this role.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Shaney will look forward to hearing from you!