An excellent opportunity has arisen at a high performing GP surgery in Manchester, which is close to the Fallowfield and Withington areas.
The practice is looking to recruit an experienced, team-oriented Practice Nurse, and will offer an extremely competitive salary to the successful candidate. Full-time hours are available (over 4 or 5 days), however job sharing is optional, and part-time applications are highly encouraged!
To be shortlisted for this role, it's essential you have present Primary Care and general Practice Nurse skills, including Cytology, immunisations and ideally, Sexual Health experience. You are also required to have Chronic Disease Management experience and provide annual reviews as a minimum (Diplomas are very advantageous!).
What's on offer?
- Flexible hours (job sharing available to allow for part and full-time applications)
- A competitive salary that will be dependent on your skills/experience (negotiated, on your behalf)
- CPD & Progression opportunities
- 5-6 weeks' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (dependent on your experience)
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
If you'd like to work in a well-recommended, high-achieving and all-round WONDERFUL surgery; then I'd like to hear from you ASAP!
Call Shaney at the Chase Medical office if you'd like to find out more, on 0114 275 7421.
Click APPLY to send your CV direct to her, and formally apply for this role.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Shaney will look forward to hearing from you!