Nurse Practitioner, Wigan
Are you a Nurse Practitioner who would like complete control over when and where you work?
Would you like to create your own ideal work/life balance and increase your earnings by working regular or occasional Locum shifts?
By working 1 extra 8-hour shift per week, you could boost your earnings by over £1200 per month!
Chase is offering the opportunity for you to work shifts at your own convenience: as and when you please! We give you the chance to take control of the days and hours you would like to work, with no maximum on minimum hourly requirements. We leave the flexibility in your hands!
Chase Medical would love to hear from Nurse Practitioners, who are able to work autonomously in a variety of Primary Care settings within Wigan. Candidates should have experience working autonomously within a General Practice, seeing and treating patients for Minor Illness etc. The ideal candidate will be confident in undertaking clinics independently and be a qualified prescriber.
Why work with Chase Medical?
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- An expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Excellent rates of pay: £38.50 - £62 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care. Some professions who benefit from working with Chase include; Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCA's, Emergency Care Providers and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides to around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word via our referral scheme! If you know anyone who would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500 per referral!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.