Nurse Practitioner, Swindon
Are you a Nurse Practitioner interested in significantly boosting your current income?
Would you like complete control of when and where you work, with no minimum or maximum hourly requirements?
Chase Medical would love to hear from experienced Nurse Practitioners interested in working on a flexible, locum basis within primary care settings around Swindon.
If you are a skilled and adaptable Nurse Practitioner, this is a fantastic opportunity to top up your earnings by working flexible locum shifts at your own convenience. Chase Medical offers very competitive rates of £38.50 - £62 per hour (Inc. holiday pay) and the flexibility to completely design your own rota and be in control of when and where you would like to work. By working 1 8-hour shift per week, you could top up your earnings by £1200 per month!
Candidates should have experience working autonomously as a Nurse Practitioner within a primary care, seeing and treating patients for Minor Illness etc. The ideal candidate will be confident in undertaking clinics independently and be a qualified prescriber.
Working with Chase Medical has fantastic benefits, such as:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- Excellent rates of pay: £38.50 - £62 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, allowing you access to all our available shifts, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides to around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.