Nurse Practitioner, Southport
Chase Medical is interested to hear from skilled, autonomous Nurse Practitioners who are keen to boost their earnings by working flexible locum shifts. We offer great pay rates and easy access to available, local work!
Our Nurse Practitioners can earn a between £38.50 and £62 per hour, including holiday pay - with no minimum or maximum hour requirements - work when you want!
We give you the opportunity to book shifts from 1 hour before, up to 12 months in advance - allowing you to work conveniently and regularly.
To be eligible, we like our Nurses to have 2+ years' experience working as an ANP/Nurse Practitioner within General Practice and you must hold your prescribing qualification. Experience autonomously prescribing and being able to see and treat patients for Minor Illness is a must. ANPs with similar skill sets and with less than the preferred 2 years' experience, will be considered.
Working with Chase Medical has fantastic benefits:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- Expert recruitment consultants on hand to assist with securing you work
- Full flexibility in when you want to work, with no minimum hours required, allowing you complete control over your work life balance!
- Attractive hourly rate of £38.50 to £62 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)!
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of Primary care settings from NHS or private GP practices!
- Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services also available
- Develop and expand your skillset, contributing to your professional development.
- An abundance of specialist experience and expertise in primary healthcare recruitment
- A newly developed mobile App, streamlines the application process and gives you instant access to shifts and also our permanent roles!
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you APPLY NOW by sending your CV to Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Chase Medical office on 0114 275 7421.
Chase Medical is a specialist agency working exclusively within Primary Care to offer Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and other Primary Care Professionals locum and permanent work Nationwide. We work with over 40% of GP practices across the country!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme! We're proud and confident in what we do, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! If you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500! Pass on their details today.