Nurse Practitioner, Mexborough
Salary: £38.50 - £62.00 per hour (Including Holiday Pay).
Hours: Flexible -No minimum or maximum hourly requirements
Are you a Nurse Practitioner who would like to top up your salary by working regular shifts at locum rates?
Would you like to be in complete control of your rota? Choosing when and where you work?
Chase Medical may have your Ideal role! - By working 1 extra 8-hour shift per week, you could boost your earnings by over £1200 per month!
This role offers you the opportunity to work shifts at your own convenience, as and when you please! Your working life can be completely flexible to fit around your current role/commitments. We give you the chance to take control of the days and hours you would like to work.
Chase Medical would love to hear from Nurse Practitioners, who can work autonomously in Primary Care settings in the Mexborough area. Ideally, you'll have 2+ years' experience working as a Nurse Practitioner within General Practice and be confident in undertaking clinics independently, as well as being a qualified prescriber.
Other benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- Attractive salary of £38.50 - £62.00 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency, with an expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- A new mobile app which gives you access to regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical Professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides work in around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK!
If you would like to discuss this opportunity and/or you'd like access to the locum and permanent opportunities available via Chase, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.email@example.com.
Registering with Chase medical is very simple, easy and quick (around 15-20 minutes). We simply talk about your skills, experience and competencies, along with the type of work your looking for in order to find shifts which suit your skills, experience, preferences. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permanent work in your local area.