Nurse Practitioner, Manchester
Are you a Nurse Practitioner who would like complete control of when and where you work? Would you like to create your own ideal work/life balance?
Would you like to increase your earnings by working regular or occasional Locum shifts? - By working 1 extra 8-hour shift per week, you could boost your earnings by over £1200 per month!
Chase is offering the opportunity for you to work shifts at your own convenience: as and when you please! Your working life can be completely flexible to fit around your current role/commitments. We give you the chance to take control of the days and hours you would like to work. We leave the flexibility in your hands!
Chase Medical is looking to hear from Nurse Practitioners, who can work autonomously in a variety of Primary Care settings within Manchester. Candidates should have 2+ years' experience working as a Nurse Practitioner within General Practice and hold their prescribing qualification (V300) as well as having experience autonomously prescribing and be able to see and treat patients for Minor Illness etc.
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency, with an expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Excellent rates of pay: £38.50 - £62 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides to around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.email@example.com. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone who would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500 per referral!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.