Nurse Practitioner vacancy in Bridlington. High rates of pay for flexible locum shifts.
Avoid being worked into the ground, and instead design your own working week. You could work less and earn more, with the highly competitive pay rates we offer!
This is an opportunity to utilise your skills and experience and support your local community.
A group of GP surgeries in Bridlington are looking to take on a locum Nurse Practitioner. You would work across a range of sites in the local area (you can choose which ones/how many different centres), and provide essential support to their Nurses and GP's.
The benefits of locum work with Chase Medical;
- Earn £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Build CPD - add to your portfolio and gather evidence to support your progression
- No politics, simply assist a surgery and leave knowing you supported a grateful team
- Complete flexibility - no minimum number of hours required
- Fast efficient agency service - we do the leg work and connect you with local centres, so you can get on with doing what you do best.
How to apply
It is quick and easy. Simply submit your CV, or call in for an informal chat. Contact Elizabeth Lord on Elizabeth.email@example.com or 01142757421.
More information about us;
Chase Medical are a leading Nursing agency. We specialise in Primary Care, so most of our work is within General Practice; we currently work with 1/3 of all GP surgeries in the UK.
It is completely free to join Chase, and once a member of our bank you can access both locum opportunities and permanent positions in your local area, and across the UK. One quick registration with us and you could work anywhere.
We can get your applications noticed, by supporting with our recommendation as a highly respected agency.
Do you know a Practice Nurse or Nurse Practitioner who would be interested in this opportunity?
Then we would love to hear from you! To express our thanks for your recommendation, we offer up to £500 reward for each successful referral - go to our website to find out more.