Nurse Practitioner, Liverpool
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for flexible work in Primary Care near Liverpool over the summer months?
Locum work with Chase Medical provides:
- Great rates of pay - Our Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50 - £62 per hour, including holiday pay, giving you a great way to boost your income, with an 8 hour shift earning you over £300!
- Flexible shifts- with no minimum number of hours or shifts you need to work, you can pick up work as and when you want!
- A high volume of work - with up to 6000 shifts available per month! Many of these are also bookable months in advance, allowing you to take control of and plan your own rota.
- Work across varied environments - we work with a number of settings across primary care, including GP surgeries, Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours providers. This means that we often have shifts available at weekends and evenings, as well as our more regular weekday work
- CPD opportunities- Locum work is a great way to boost your Continued Professional Development, and can also be a great way to boost your professional network.
We've also recently released our Chase Medical App! Our app is a great way to view and pick local shifts, keep track of your booked shifts, and even get timesheets signed!
When you turn up for your first shift at a centre, they will provide you with a centre induction, and will have your clinics set up ready, with all equipment required provided for you.
If you're a primary care Nurse Practitioner interested in locum work, please call Chloe on 0114 275 7421.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, helping find Healthcare Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners locum opportunities. We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings in the UK, with many choosing to work exclusively with us for their staffing needs.
We are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and provide a friendly and responsive service to both clinicians and centres. Once you've registered with Chase Medical, you'll have a dedicated recruitment working to find you locum work that suits you.
As well as locum opportunities, we also have several permanent roles available. If you're looking for a new permanent position (whether its full time or part time), call 0114 275 7421 to speak to our permanent recruitment consultants about what you're looking for in a new role.
Want to access our opportunities? Contact Chloe on 0114 275 7421, or email email@example.com.
Our registration chats are quick and easy, usually taking just 20 minutes. We'll chat about your skills, experiences and availability for locum work, to help find work that best suits you.
Do you know a Primary Care clinician who may be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities? Email firstname.lastname@example.org - you could earn up to £500 for successful referrals!