Nurse Practitioner - Bridlington
Are you looking for flexible work in Primary Care? Chase Medical wants to hear from you.
Chase Medical Locum Work
- Our Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50 - £62 per hour, including holiday pay, meaning one eight hour shift can boost your wages by over £300!
- We have a range of locum work available- from weekdays to weekends and evenings, we have work available across a Primary Care settings, such as GP Surgeries, Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours clinics
- There are no minimum number of hours or shifts that our clinicians need to work, allowing you to pick up work when it suits you.
- Locum work with Chase Medical provides great Continued Professional Development and professional network building opportunities, meaning that as well as boosting your bank balance, locum work can also benefit your career
- You'll be provided with a centre induction on your first shift at a centre, and your clinics will be set up ready for you, with all equipment provided.
Are you a Nurse Practitioner and want an informal chat about our locum opportunities? Please call Chloe on 0114 275 7421 for an informal chat.
Are you looking for a new permanent role instead? Get in touch with our Permanent recruitment team on 0114 275 7421 to discuss what you're looking for. Our Permanent recruitment experts will work to find you a role you love, looking for roles and negotiating on your behalf to take the stress out of job searching.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the UK's leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency. We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care Settings for their staffing requirements, with many choosing to work exclusively with Chase Medical. Chase Medical is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and we take pride in our responsive, friendly and informative service we provide to both our clinicians and the centres we work with.
If you'd like to register with Chase Medical, please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421, or email@example.com.
Our registration chats are quick and easy, usually taking just 20 minutes. Your personal recruitment consultant will be on hand from the registration chat and beyond to answer any questions you may have.
Once registered with Chase Medical, we can set you up on our Chase Medical app. Our app provides another way to pick shifts, keep track of your booked shifts and even provides the opportunity to use digital timesheets!
Do you have a friend or colleague who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities? Let us know and you could earn up to £500 for successfully recommending your friend!