A friendly and high-achieving GP Surgery in Barnsley is recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join them on a permanent basis, for flexible part time hours; around 3 days per week. This exciting opportunity comes with some great benefits, including:
- A band 8a upwards salary reflective of skill set and experience
- NHS Pension and Indemnity payments covered
- Independent working environment
- Monthly training afternoon
- 6 weeks annual leave
- A well-staffed surgery with plenty of support over 2 branches
The surgery is located in a lush green area of Barnsley, with pretty greenery and parks right on the doorstep. The team work hard and pride themselves on being supportive and welcoming. They take pride in their positive CQC results and patient feedback, and are looking for a like-minded team player to join them in their vision for the future of the practice, as one of the leading Barnsley Practices.
- Formal Minor Illness Qualification
- Independent Prescribing
- MSc in Advanced Practice would be desirable however the surgery is willing to consider good Nurse Practitioners who do not yet have this in place, and will be open to supporting them through the course.
If you'd like to apply for this vacancy then please send your CV through by clicking apply now, or you can call Sarah Cawthorne on our permanent team, on 0114 2757421, to discuss the details and benefits further!
Who is Chase Medical?
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency, sourcing work throughout the UK. Our sign-up process is quick, easy and efficient, and we have ad-hoc, contract and permanent positions available.
Get in touch now to find out about the opportunities we have in your local area!
We also run a referral scheme; if you have a friend or colleague who is looking for new locum or permanent work then refer them to us and you could earn up to £500!