Nurse Practitioner - Full Time or part-time
There's a great vacancy for a Nurse Practitioner. It's a full-time or part-time salaried position at a GP surgery in Nottingham, with a successful applicant earning between £48,000pa and £54,000pa proud of its long-term and friendly staff. With good CQC and NHS patient review scores, you'd be working at a centre with a wide range of dedicated staff that you can be proud of.
The practice boasts a great managerial, administrative and clinical support system to help you to streamline your daily clinics and to provide you with optional opportunities for your further development as a nurse.
Summarised Benefits of this role include:
- Full-time or part-time role with no weekends or Out of Hours required
- Band 8 salary
- 'Good' rated surgery in all aspects of its CQC
- Supportive management
- Development and management opportunities
- Developing surgery with significant investment
- Free parking on-site
- Supports Agenda for Change Annual Leave
While they're looking for a dedicated Nurse Practitioner, they also value a great sense of humour and know that any successful candidate will fit in well with the other friendly staff who have called it their home for many years.
There's free parking on-site with typically clear roads for a morning commute.
Chase Medical is a primary care specialist agency providing both permanent and locum work for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Healthcare Assistants and Practice Nurses across the UK. We aim to facilitate the best fit for our staff to make sure you're happy in your new career.
This centre is looking for candidates to meet as soon as possible, however start dates are negotiable. If you'd like to know more call Callum on 0114 275 7421 or email email@example.com.
Quote Ref: CG-NP-NOT2
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Our Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours you have to work - work around you!
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family or other work
- Shifts available up to 12 months in advance