Are you interested in the opportunity to earn some more cash, utilising your clinical skills?
Then Chase Medical has the perfect opportunity for you!
Whether you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Independent Pharmacy Prescriber, or Advanced Emergency Care Practitioner, if you have an advanced practice qualification then this opportunities could be perfect for you.
We have a local centre in Hastings who are looking for flexible locum Advanced Practitioner to help deal with the current GP crisis and reduce NHS hospital admissions, throughout the whole of 2020.
This opportunity could be perfect for those who want to drop their hours at work, but want to be sure they will have some income throughout the year.
Our requirements are as follows:
-Independent Prescribing qualification (V300)
- Experience in seeing and treating Minor Illness
- Experience working in Primary Care
We are currently working alongside centres all over the United Kingdom, particularly those in the midlands, who would hugely benefit from an expert over the winter period.
Locum work offers a range of benefits, such as;
- Complete flexibility- no minimum number of hours required, take as little or many shifts as you wish, as and when you are available
- Independence- you are in control of when you work, and you don't need to be involved in any internal politics
- You can give your earnings a noticeable boost - with winter and Christmas around the corner now is the perfect time
- CPD evidence - locum work is a really good way to stand out to future employers, as well as your professional portfolio being expanded in relevant practice!
- Locum work creates opportunities for connection among yourself and other centres, as well as clinicians, which is a fantastic way of networking and knowledge sharing
- We offer both long term placements and shorter on the day requests, providing a variety of clinical opportunities to suit you
- Organise your own rota- No minimum hours, flexible around your lifestyle
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK. With this in mind, we are able to supply centres with frequent cover, and staff with frequent shifts, some of which are bookable up to 12 months in advance.
We help Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants, as well as other clinicians find the next steps in their careers, whether that is a few shifts here and there, or a new permanent role! Chase Medical are proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), and pride ourselves being safe and compliant.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, or any other opportunities we have at Chase Medical, then please don't hesitate to contact Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you up and running!
Know a family member or friend who is looking for a new permanent role? Or perhaps some locum work, on an ad-hoc basis? You can earn up to £500 for every successful referral!
I look foward to hearing from you soon.