£38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
A GP Surgery based in Faversham is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to cover on-going locum shifts between Monday-Friday. We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner with experience in primary care, who is looking to boost their earnings by picking up on flexible locum work.
Chase Medical offers regular or ad-hoc shifts, with no minimum number of hours required to be a part of our bank. As a specialist primary care agency, we provide permanent and locum work to Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Independent Pharmacist Prescribers and Healthcare Assistants all throughout the UK. We put a focus on finding the placements that you can confidently and comfortably perform your role, while taking advantage of the benefits locum work has to offer!
- Minor Illness
- Minor Injury preferable but not necessary
- Ability to Prescribe Autonomously
- Experience in Primary Care
Benefits of Working with Chase:
- Competitive rates of pay (£38.50 - £62 per hour)
- We provide staff to almost 40% of GP Surgeries in the UK
- Shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance
- No minimum hours required, you can pick up as many or a little as you like
- Easy to join, with no sign-up fee
To apply please send your CV to Sarah on email@example.com or call on 0114 2757421 to have a chat about the work we have available!
In addition to locum, we also have a dedicated permanent team with vacancies across the country. If you're looking for a new role, we're be keen to hear from you!
We also run a referral scheme, where you can earn up to £500 by referring a friend or colleague for any of our roles. Please don't hesitate to pass on our information to anyone who might be interested.