Locum Nurse Practitioner opportunity in Preston. £38.50 per hour (including holiday pay), flexible days/times.
You would cover Minor Illness clinics, taking a lead role in the provision of same-day care. This is a CPD opportunity to help you fast-track into advanced roles!
For this role you must:
- Have experience in a general practice setting
- Be an independent prescriber
- Be confident assessing and diagnosing for a range of Minor ailments
- Be confident working without a GP on-site (one will be contactable at all times)
- Be happy to see all ages
Please note, IPP's, ECP's and ENP's will be considered for this post, dependent on experience and the above criteria.
If this is you, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV or call in for an informal chat.
We provide the following benefits:
- High rates of pay - hourly rate of £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Completely flexible working rota - you design your own schedule
- CPD opportunities
- Professional networking and access to permanent opportunities
- Free parking
More about Chase Medical:
Chase Medical are a leading and well-respected Nursing agency. We specialise in Primary Care, and in finding work for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses. We also work with HCA's, Clinical Pharmacists (IPP's), ECP's, ENP's and Community staff such as District Nurses and Community Matrons. We currently work with 40% of GP Practices across the UK. Members of our bank have immediate access to local work, and stand out to potential employers with their applications accompanied by our recommendation.
It is free, quick and easy to register with us, and once you have you can pick-up locum shifts anywhere, and be the first to know of permanent vacancies in your area.
To apply simply submit your CV or call in for an informal chat.
Referrals - if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, visit our website and let us know. We offer rewards for successful referrals, currently up to £500!