Nurse Practitioner Locum post in Manchester. Earn £38.50 - £62 per hour, including holiday pay!
A friendly GP surgery in Manchester is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join their team on a long-term locum placement.
This centre is part of a cluster of three surgeries that work together to provide joined-up care across their communities in Salford/Eccles and Greater Manchester. They are a forward-thinking practice, keen to utilise Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Pharmacists, as they are aware this is the way forward for the NHS, in order to address the GP shortage. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to evidence their competency and clinical abilities and an excellent CPD building prospect!
The cover is required to start asap, and continue into the new year as a regular locum placement. You would earn £38.50 per hour (including holiday pay) for weekday daytime sessions. You would choose/schedule your own work rota, with complete control over when and where you work!
This service's key aims are:
- Provide high quality health care in areas of disadvantage
- Address the causes of ill health in the widest sense
- Develop specialist treatments closer to hom to reduce hospital admissions
- Work with aprtners and patients to improve services
- Invest in our staff
- Reinvest our profit to improve the health of local communities
And they uphold some core values;
- We defend and uphold the values of the NHS
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect
- We create an environment in which people can flourish and give their best
- We achieve excellence by holding fast to that which is good and through innovation
- We engage and collaborate to add value to what we do
- We acknowledge and celebrate contributions that uphold our mission
- We are, each of us, accountable for living these values
We are looking for a candidate with a shared belief in the importance of these aims and values, and who will join them in the day to day application of these!
Key requirements essential for this post;
- Experience working in GP surgery setting, seeing Minor Illness (assessment, diagnosis, treatment, referrals and prescribing)
- Independent Prescriber
The below skills would give you an advantage in your application, but are not essential;
- Experience using Vision computer software
- Experience/training undertaking Telephone Triage
How to apply:
Simply submit your CV or call in for an informal chat with Elizabeth Lord on 01142757421, or email Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are Chase Medical?
Chase Medical are a specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, who assist nearly 40% of all GP surgeries, and other Primary Care centres, in finding locum or permanent staff.
By joining our bank, you gain first access to opportunities available in your local area, and across the UK too if desired, and have support from our expert consultants who are on hand to ensure you get the work you want. With our recommendation your applications get noticed, particularly as some centres will only consider candidates whom we have approved.
Any further questions about this opportunity in Manchester, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Elizabeth Lord; 01142757421, Elizabeth.email@example.com.
Know someone who would be interested in this opportunity?
Let us know! We offer referral rewards of up to £500 per successful referral!