Are you a Nurse Practitioner in Manchester? Are you looking for a way to boost your earnings? Perhaps you are looking for a way to develop boost your professional development and broaden your portfolio.
Chase Medical is on the hunt for Nurse Practitioner who are looking for more flexibility in their working rota; this is one for those who want to create their own work-life balance!
Whether you want regular locum shifts or flexibility to work around your other commitments - Chase Medical gives you the opportunity to work as and when you like, with absolutely no obligations.
If you are currently working in General Practice, then we would love to hear from you!
We offer exclusive shifts not advertised anywhere else, bookable up to 12 months in advance!
We ask that you have the following skills:
- Minor Illness
- Non-medical prescribing
- Experience in primary care
We can offer exceedingly good continued professional development opportunities within Primary Care, allowing you to broaden your professional network and diversify your experience.
Whatever Nurse Practitioner role it is you want, we can help you find it.
Nurse Practitioners will earn between £38.50 and £62 per hour (Including holiday pay), when working on a locum basis. You will get paid on the 20th of every month as per your timesheets.
Locum work offers a range of benefits, such as;
- Complete flexibility- no minimum number of hours required, take as little or many shifts as you can, as and when you are available
- Independence- you are in control of when you work, and you don't need to be involved in any internal politics
- You can give your earnings a noticeable boost - with winter and Christmas around the corner, there are lots of shifts around
- CPD evidence - locum work is a really good way to stand out to future employers, as well as your professional portfolio being expanded in relevant practice!
- Locum work creates opportunities for connection among yourself and other centres, as well as clinicians, which is a fantastic way of networking and knowledge sharing
- We can offer continuity with shifts a lot of the time, if this is something you were wanting
New staff members working with Chase, frequently comment on how quick and easy it is to apply, and join our bank. We find Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, and all other health care clinicians, enjoy the fact they are in control of their own work-life balance.
Chase Medical is a reputable and respected agency in the Primary Care Sector - we pride ourselves on being able to use our resources to match Nurse's and centres where they can thrive and excel at their work.
Apply today- call Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perhaps you're looking for a new permanent position?
We have positions nationwide, for all primary care clinical staff, locum, permanent and contractual positions available nationwide for a variety of Primary Care Clinicians.
It is quick, easy and FREE to register with us, and we will get to work as quickly as we can to help you in your quest to find a new role, or just an easy way to boost your current earnings!
We will continue to search for a role, until we find the perfect one for you! Get in touch to see what we have available.
If you know any other Primary Care Professional looking for work let us know and you could earn yourself £500 upon them working 25 hours or more with us.